|1||Productivity kg/hour saw dust||550|
|2||Available capacity kWt/hour||41,5|
|3||Power consumption kWt/hour||22-23|
|4||Pellets density||650-700 kg/m3|
|5||The number of people servicing the line||1|
|6||Matrix change in (working hours)||2000|
|7||Pellet diameter, mm||3-10|
|8||Pellet length, mm||10-30|
The line is packaged with:
- Granulator – 1 pcs
- Hammermill – 1 pcs
- Screw - 1 pcs
- Pellet cooler – 1 pcs
- Ready pellets container – 1 pcs
- Pellets packager into plastic bags (15-25 kg) – 1 pcs
- Dust-collecting system
- Remote control with computer.
- Pellets are produced without the use of water vapor, with lower temperature thatn the usual pellet lines
- Smooth-start system allows to launch, stop and launch the machine avoiding matrix damage or blocking. This system saves the precious production time as it is not necessary to clean the matrox holes when machine starts work
- The machine is equipped with automatic stop system if the material is missing
- Machine is equipped with powerful magnets for protection from metal
- There is "AURO PILOT” warning system against uncontrolled process in case of the absence of the answer from operator that swiches the machine off to protect the line from damage.
- Machine can producepellets of diferent diameters and from different materials depending on the matrix.
- Guarantee: 2000 machine working hours, but not more than 12 months
PRICE – from 80 000 euros depending on the package. Term of delivery – 2 months.