At present heat generators of pyrolysis type, i.e. hot air generators which generate heat by means of burning different types of solid fuel among which pellets (from chopped wood waste), bricks, chopped thatch, woodshredding, usual wood, solid manufacture waste – practically everything atht can burn, are becoming more and more wide-spread option of heating buildings and other objects.
Heat generator on solid fuel , manufactured by "Fora-Zapad” company can be effectively used to heat a range of premises:
- Industrial work units; warehouses;
- gyms and roofed stadiums;
- temples and cathedrals;
- greenhouses and orchard-houses;
- selling spaces;
- tented spaces.
Apart from heating heat generator on wood or any other type of fuel can be used as the main equipment in the wood, grain drying system or drying system of other types of agricultural produce.
Advantages of using heat generators from "Fora-Zapad” company are obvious:
- heat generator design, developed in Canada is simple and reliable;
- efficiency factor reaches 90%;
- the cost of received with the help of heat generator that works on different solid waste is 5 or even 10 times less that the same received from the traditional sources – gas, electricity or diesel oil fuel – the generator purchase is paid off after one heating season!
- The heat bearer in this case is air, thus, it is not necessary to create the system of water heating, pipe laying for water supply which allows toi avoid additional expenses;
- As the air itself gives the heat heat generator Dragon can work not all the time, but only the necessary amount of time. Such heating system can be switched off for the weekend when there are no workers in the work units, for instance, or after the end of the working day. This economy will become a pleasant bonus for the place owners;
- Productivity of the heat generator is from 6 to 7 cubic meters per hour, with the nominal temperature reaching 95 degrees Celsius;
- The given heat generator on solid fuel allows to solve two problems at once – the building’s heating and your own waste utilization. Such approach allows to save twice – on the building heating and on the garbage disposal, is the most rational and effective.
To get more detailed information on technical characteristics, price, discounts and work features of our heat generators please look at our website or contact our specialists.
|Heat generator model||FT-30||FT-50||FT-100||FT-150||FT-200||FT-300||FT-500|
|Heating area to 4m, m²||300||500||1000||1500||2000||3000||5000|
|Output effectiveness of the heat generator, m³/hour||1000||1700||4700||5600||6000||12000||20000|
|Heat generator output temperature, °С||75-90||75-90||75-90||75-90||75-90||75-90||75-90|
|Working cycle, hours||6-8||6-8||6-8||8-10||8-10||8-10||10+|
|Fuel consumption rate at the dampness 10 %, kg/hours||9-11||15-20||30-40||37-45||50-60||70-90||125-150|
|Fuel bin size, dm³||130||310||430||1000||1000||1000||6000|
|Maximum length of loaded raw materials, m||0,5||1,0||1,0||1,0||1,0||1,0||1,0|
|Electricity consumption, kWt||0,55||0,55+0,37||1,5+0,37||2,7+0,37||3,3+0,37||5,5+0,55||11+0,55|
|Power voltage, V||220/380||380||380||380||380||380||380|
|Overall dimensions HхWхL, mm||1900