Among the equipment that is offered to our customers, a special place is taken by unique in their technical characteristics BISON SPEEDY hydraulic presses, that are produced in Poland by "Wropol” company.
The given type of equipment produces fuel bricks of RUF type.
Can brick even the turf.
Standard kit includes:
- Automatic control of the most important parameters: pressure, oil level, temperature, the degree of pollution, the degree of full ness of the bulk container, the pressure of liminal density, - all these indicators are accurately controlled by electric gauges.
- Control panel with the help of which the actual control of the Bison Speedy hydraulic press is conducted
- Thermostate, which ensures control, reliable and stable work of the radiator;
- Running hours meters and produced bricks that are irreplaceable in the case of remote control on production as well as help in equipment service;
- Automatic accounting of the apparition of critical states i.e. emergency situations besides time and date is recorded
Following objects refer to additional equipment:
- Network communication module (modem connection is possible, LAN or WiFi), to maintain remote control check
- Graphic colour display that demonstrates the movement of the equipment in the animation mode as well as emergency signaling
The guarantee on hydraulic presses is given for 2 thousand working hours or 12 months.
The details on the possibilities of this type of equipment and technical characteristics of hydraulic presses can be viewed on our website
BISON II SPEEDY 300 Parameters
|1||Electric power consumption||380В, 50hz|
|2||Engine power||18,5 kWt|
|4||The brick size||120х60х80mm|
|6||Dimensions||Height.-1,8m width-1,77mmх 1,83|
BIZON III SPEEDY 500 Parameters
|1||Electric power supply||380В, 50hz|
|2||Engine power||30,0 kWt|
|6||Dimensions||Height.-1,85m width-1,82m х 1,75 raw|
|№||Raw material type||Fraction (mm)||Dampness %||One brick weight (kg)||Bricks output on Bison II
( kg / hour )
|Bricks output on ов Bison IІI
( kg / hour )
|3||Softwood saw dust||5-15||15||0,58-0,65||280||-|
|4||Softwood saw dust||To 5||11||0,60-0,68||310||526|
|5||Hardwood saw dust||5-20||16||0,62-0,68||320||455|
|6||Hardwood saw dust||To 5||11||0,65-0,75||350||562|
|9||Grainwork waste||To 5||16||0,60-0,65||330||432|